Bluecherry Version 3 Client Beta 11 Released
We are excited to announce the release of Bluecherry Client v3.0.0 Beta 11! This version of our software is full of new features that will make it easier than ever to manage your Bluecherry surveillance system. First, you can now see frame rate information overlaid on the screen, so you can quickly identify if cameras are experiencing issues. Additionally, we’ve added overlays for video information, including ‘Live’, ‘Delayed’, and ‘Timed out’. We’ve also included a new option to import and export layouts. This will make it much easier to save and re-use your favorite viewing arrangements. We hope these new features help you get the most out of Bluecherry Client. As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions or need help setting up your system.
Here are some of the key features and updates you can expect:
• Frame rate information overlaid on the screen
• Overlays for 'Live', 'Delayed' and 'Timed out'
• Option to import / export layouts
Download links for Windows, Linux and Android - https://github.com/bluecherrydvr/unity/releases/tag/v3.0.0-beta11
We hope the new features and updates will make your experience with Bluecherry even better. If you have any questions or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thanks for being a part of the Bluecherry family – we hope you enjoy the release!
The following is a list of changes for this release:
- Frame information by @bdlukaa in #143
- Design update and code enhancements by @bdlukaa in #144
unity_video_player_mainby @bdlukaa in #145
- feat: TimelineView zoom by @bdlukaa in #146
- Export/import layouts by @bdlukaa in #148
- feat: Current tasks by @bdlukaa in #149
- Addressings by @bdlukaa in #150
- chore(deps): bump archive from 3.3.7 to 3.3.8 by @dependabot in #151
- Release files for each release by @bdlukaa in #153
- run main.yml on release: by @bdlukaa in #154
- fix: event_name is release by @bdlukaa in #155
- version 3.0.0-beta11 by @bdlukaa in #156